Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Another DUD

Ok errybody this is somethng that hapened to me recently. I was chatting with this dude on one of the websites BGC. So we met at a public place and had a very nice conversation. I could tell there was an attraction there and I felt it was mutual. So we talked for hours. We kept thinking the cops were gonna make us leave becuse it was at a convinience store parking lot..LOL So we parted ways, they were going back to their army base with the plans of moving back to ATL in 2 weeks for good. We chatted on the phone the entire 3 hour trip he had to make. It felt good talking to him again. So the week went by and he was to return to ATL that weekend and we were planning to spend more time with each other. WE talked almost each day several times a day. Then I called on a Thu and no ans so I left a message. Well no return calls. I emailed, no response. So then I look at their Facebook page and the status says in a relationship. I finally get an email saying and I quote "Its a lot, but when I'm ready I let you know....". Now am I supposed to wait? I mean, I was starting to open myself up to this person. But they basically shyt on me for no reason and I did nothing! I feel like I was just played. I though this was a real dude and serious. But, as I look back at their FB page it appears that there is a lot of growing up for him to do. I would have loved to have seen where it would have gone but we can't always get what we want. So this has confirmed to me that I should keep my distance as far as feelings go.

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear that.... just take your time and the right one will come along.

    ReplyDelete