Thursday, June 18, 2009

Help-me-understand

I just want to know why is everyone so held bent on physical preferences? Now dont get me wrong I also have preferences but some of these have gone to the extreme. I mean if you are only interested in eye candy and not the inner person what does that say about you? I mean can a perfect body support you when you are down? I don't think so, unless you are in the adult industry. Can a perfect body provide intellect on a typical subject? Probably not because they are probably more concerned with how they look in da mirror. Please dont get me started on the rave of taking pictures with your cell phone in the mirror. Those pics are so boring no creativity at all just you and the mirror and they are all starting to look a like. All I am saying is that people should stop and take a look at the full person because after you have gotten that nutt will that same person be able to talk to you afterwards? I mean is it really worth the 1 or so hours of your time?

Help-me-understand..

No comments:

Post a Comment